Ideal for Individual Screening and Small Access Points:
Non-contact digital temperature screening to verify the temperature of employees and customers and prevent individuals with an elevated temperature to enter your facility.
- Intelligent infrared thermoelectric sensor technology determines body temperature
- Abnormal body temperature triggers audible and electronic alert notifications
- High accuracy rate within 3-feet detection and fast recognition in 0.2 seconds
- High sensitivity detector captures individuals moving quickly in high traffic areas
- Deploy at doors, gates, turnstiles, kiosks or stand-alone for small entrances, lobbies, hallways, and other key access points.
- Face Mask Detection determines whether individual is wearing a face mask.
- Access Control Client feature can be configured to automatically lock or unlock the door based on entry requirements
- Temperature Access Control: Access permitted when safe temperature detected. Access denied when elevated temperature detected.
- Mask Compliance Access Control: Access permitted when medical face mask detected. Access denied when no medical face mask detected.
- Measurement Range: 90° - 110°F
- Measurement Accuracy: 0.2°F
- Measurement Deviation: ±0.2°F
- Measurement Distance: 3 ft.
- Authentication Modes: Body temperature
- Network: 10/100 Ethernet
- Record Management: Local recording and real-time upload (requires cloud connection license)
- Interface: LAN, RS485, Alarm Input, Alarm Output, Lock, Door Contact, Exit Button
- Power Supply: 12 V DC
- Screen: 7 inch 600x1024
- Size: 134.0mm x 33.0mm x 305mm
- Environment: (-20°C~+65°C, 95% RH non-condensing
- Protection Level: IP 54