Ideal for Individual Screening and Small Access Points:
Non-contact digital temperature screening to verify the temperature of employees and customers and prevent individuals with an elevated temperature to enter your facility.
- Intelligent infrared thermoelectric sensor technology determines body temperature
- Abnormal body temperature triggers audible and electronic alert notifications
- High accuracy rate within 3-feet detection and fast recognition in 0.2 seconds
- High sensitivity detector captures individuals moving quickly in high traffic areas
- Deploy at doors, gates, turnstiles, kiosks or stand-alone for small entrances, lobbies, hallways, and other key access points.
- Face Mask Detection determines whether individual is wearing a face mask.
- Access Control Client feature can be configured to automatically lock or unlock the door based on entry requirements
- Temperature Access Control: Access permitted when safe temperature detected. Access denied when elevated temperature detected.
- Mask Compliance Access Control: Access permitted when medical face mask detected. Access denied when no medical face mask detected.
- Measurement Range: 90° - 110°F
- Measurement Accuracy: 0.2°F
- Measurement Deviation: ±0.2°F
- Measurement Distance: 3 ft.
- Authentication Modes: Body temperature
- Network: 10/100 Ethernet
- Record Management: Local recording and real-time upload (requires cloud connection license)
- Interface: LAN, RS485, Alarm Input, Alarm Output, Lock, Door Contact, Exit Button
- Power Supply: 12 V DC
- Screen: 7 inch 600x1024
- Size: 134.0mm x 33.0mm x 305mm
- Environment: (-20°C~+65°C, 95% RH non-condensing
- Protection Level: IP 54
We care about your workplace hygiene
At coCare, we provide sanitary products to companies that care about the health and wellbeing of their staff and visitors while in their workplace.
We believe a hygienic workplace contributes to a healthy, happy and productive workforce!